As a MES Consultant, you will be responsible for configuring and implementing manufacturing solutions that will meet the requirements of individual customers. You will receive full support from more experienced consultants that are already part of our team.
Your tasks will include:
- configuring system based on project documentation
- conducting and documenting system testing
- supporting the implementation of the solution at the client’s site
- good knowledge of SQL
- knowledge of programming language such as C# and Java Script
- experience with HTML, XSLT and CSS would be a plus
- good command of the English language to allow fluent communication with clients
- Master degree in the field of computer science or similar
- attractive pay
- ability to gain competences in a fast growing and promising field
- training and trips abroad
- continued professional development
- medical care
Our firm specializes in the field of Manufacturing Execution Systems. Our employees are process experts in the fields of production and logistic, quality management and production data analysis. We deliver our services both from our offices and also remotely at our customers’ sites around the world.