You should be aware that when you use our website (https://www.andea.com and/or https://manufacturo.com/ and/or https://www.andea-aps.com) including any of its subpages and subdomains, both on web browsers on personal and on mobile devices – together jointly as ‘Website’), we may collect information by using cookies or other similar technologies.
1. What are cookies and how do they work?
- Typically, cookies are small pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
- Apart from cookies we also use other similar technologies such as local storage. Cookies and other such technologies will be jointly together referred to as ‘cookies’.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies
- Non-necessary cookies
Apart from necessary cookies we use other cookies for purposes described later in this Cookies Policy. These non-necessary cookies require your consent.
We use the following types of non-necessary cookies:
- analytical, statistical and performance cookies that investigate user behavior on the Website;
- functional cookies enabling to remember the settings selected by the user and personalization, i.e., in terms of the selected language or the cookies options you select.
- Session and persistent cookies
Cookies can be divided into other two groups:
- session cookies – cookies which are related to the current visit to the Website and are deleted automatically when you close your browser and
- persistent cookies which will be stored on your computer. Persistent cookies self-delete after a certain period but will be renewed every time you visit the Website.
- Own and Third party cookies
Some cookies may be set by other websites and stored on other domains. These cookies may collect information about you and make them available to other parties.
We use the following cookies:
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. They also help us get insight into how our website is being used, so that we can improve its functionality or target better-selected marketing communication to the website users.
- your choices e.g. with regard to cookies or processing of your personal data,
- your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This keeps us from bothering you every time you enter the website in order to make sure that you have the necessary equipment to download information from our sites. It also allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor,
- your movement on and usage of our website. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site,
- recently used data – to improve performance. When placing cookies we do not intend to collect personal data. However in some cases data collected may be connected to an identifiable person, but this is not our main goal. To see how we process personal data please visit the following website: https://www.andea.com/privacy-policy/. In case we gather personal data using a cookie, we will use appropriate security measures, including the information will be encrypted so that it is kept safe.
4. How to avoid and delete cookies?
By accessing our Website, you have the option of giving your consent to the use of non-necessary cookies: analytical, statistical and performance cookies or functional cookies or both types of cookies. Even if you have already agreed, you can still use the options described below. Any user can disable cookies in their web browser.
If you are using a PC and a recent browser and you want to remove the cookies that are already placed on your computer, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time.
If the hot keys do not work in your browser, visit the support site of the relevant browser:
- GoogleChrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?Every=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Windows Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
You can also install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
Users can also set their browsers in a way so that they have to accept cookies each time. Then, the browser will ask the user for permission to grant access each time before granting access to the cookie. This gives the user control over what is stored on his device; however, it has the disadvantage that it slows down the ability to navigate the Website and other websites.
Any user can opt out of receiving ads targeted to him in the following ways:
- by using the NAI tool (www.networkadvertising.org/choices), which will allow you to opt out of watching targeted advertising from us and from other approved NAI member companies,
- via the Digital Advertising Alliance – DDA website (www.aboutads.info/choices). We follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by this organization,
- via the website of the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (www.youronlinechoices.com). We follow the guidelines for online advertising developed by this organization.
When using the opt-out option using the tools described above, please remember that:
- we may still collect certain data about your online activity for purposes other than marketing,
- opt-out options of other advertising companies may function differently than our opt-out options,
- each time you can opt out of tracking your activity for advertising purposes by using the “Do Not Track” option. In such cases we respond to “DNT” signals sent from the user’s browser. If the ‘DNT’ signal is received on the page of one of our advertisers during a user’s visit, we will not combine the collected data with the user’s browser ID during this visit, so new data collected about the user cannot be used by us for the purpose of targeted advertising, but previously collected user data can still be used,
- at any time, it is possible to modify the browser settings in terms of cookies. Restricting the use of cookie files may lead to restrictions on some of the functions available on our Website.
You have the option of disabling the transfer of your data for analytical and statistical purposes using Google Analytics. To do this, you can install the browser extension in accordance with the instructions at this address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.